Shipping and Returns
HOW LONG UNTIL MY ORDER IS SHIPPED?
We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days of purchase. From then on, it all depends upon your shipping method. If you choose our UPS Ground shipping option, your order will arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location. This time is subject to change due to the nature of production and heavy order volumes during Drops.
Our warehouse team takes a much-deserved break on weekends and national holidays, so orders placed on those days will ship the following business day.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive an email notification that will include relevant tracking information and estimated delivery date.
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE AN ORDER AFTER I’VE PLACED IT?
Our team moves quickly to get your order processed ASAP, which means we aren’t able to make any changes to an order once it’s been placed. If you need to cancel your order, there is a 12-hour window of time when we can cancel it before it gets shipped and charged. Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to see what we can do. Please note, however, that if your order is placed on a weekend, then we will do our best to have it answered the following business day.
HOW TO UNDERSTAND MY ORDER STATUS
- Processing – Your payment has been received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed – Your order has been fulfilled and completed – requires no further action on your part.
- On-Hold – We are awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled – The order has been cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default).
- Refunded – The order has been refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Partially refunded – Certain items within your order have been refunded. This is often when products are cancelled and there are still remaining items in the order to be fulfilled.
FUSE™ ships internationally. We have recently changed our shipping options to include select countries. For information relating to international shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All international orders are shipped delivery duties unpaid (ddu). Customs, duties, and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost at checkout.
The customer is responsible for all customs, duties, taxes, and fees upon delivery, depending upon the destination country. We are unable to ship DDP at this time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to calculate these charges before your order is placed. Please contact your local customs office for assistance with estimating additional costs.
If you choose to return items, FUSE™ is not responsible for refunding VAT and duties. You may be able to contact the shipping provider to receive a refund of these duties, but that is at the discretion of the country and the shipping provider.
If you are placing and receiving an order to an address outside of the United States then you are responsible for paying applicable sales tax, duties, and customs charges. FUSE™ and/or Fuse Apparel Company, LLC is not responsible for any customs charges or fees. If fees are not paid, your order may be sent back to us, or continued to be held by the Customs or Government or other authority in the country of deliverance. We are currently working on updating our policies to reflect information that may pertain to same.
- To return a purchase, your item(s) must meet the following criteria: Return must be received back to our warehouse within 7 days of your delivery date (i.e., the date in which you received the package).
- Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- Be returned with all original tags and packaging.
- Email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number (“RA#”). Please print and enclose the RA# with the returned package. Customers are responsible for shipping charges to the indicated return address.
- Return Authorization must be requested within 3 business days of receiving the item(s).
- FUSE is not responsible for items lost or stolen in transit. All associated risks are assumed by the courier.
FUSE* reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that fail to comply with our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
We are unable to offer exchanges at this time. We do however accept returns, provided that it complies with our return policy as stated herein and on the Site. We request that you return the original merchandise for a refund and proceed to place a new order for the appropriate item.
Once your item(s) have been returned, you must allow 5-7 working days for your original payment method to be reimbursed. Once your refund has been processed, you will receive confirmation to the email address provided when checking out. Your bank may require extra time to process the refund onto your account.
Please note that original shipping fees are not refundable. Please further note that Fuse reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that fail to comply with our plicy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
To discourage reselling, we limit 1 size per style per customer. If you end up ordering multiples of any style/size combination we will not fulfill the additional items and refund you for the difference.
CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Conversation is important to FUSE – especially if we can resolve any question you may have. Contact us via the form on our Contact page, or use the email address below, and let us know how we can help. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.